Ronsey began his career in academia and then quickly transitioned to management consulting. During his 15-year consulting career, Ronsey worked with Fortune 500 clients to address a variety of strategic, organizational, and operational business challenges. As a consultant, he especially enjoyed directly collaborating with clients to provide analyses, recommendations, and solutions that made a measurable impact on their business.
Today, that synergistic methodology and philosophy is the foundation of Ronsey’s Advisory Practice. His considerable skill set and expertise are now used to provide balanced advice to individuals and families, particularly to those in medicine, consulting, and technology. Ronsey focuses on wealth management, financial planning, advice, and investment portfolio management for his select clients. Having been an advocate for personal finance from a very young age, he fosters a teamwork approach with clients to help them secure a sense of balance at every stage of their financial journey.
“It is truly rewarding to make a direct and meaningful contribution to people’s lives.”
Credentials & Memberships:
• MBA, Stern School of Business at New York University
• BS, Biomedical Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis
• Financial Planning Certificate, University of Texas
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) Designation
• Board Member (2014, 2015), Austin Financial Planning Association
• Board Member, Travis County Medical Alliance
Ronsey, his wife, and their two children reside in the Northwest Hills neighborhood of Austin. When he is not busy with his professional commitments, he enjoys racket sports, reading, traveling, and spending time with family & friends. Ronsey is in pursuit of the ideal work-life balance.
• A Random Walk Down Wall Street by Burton G. Malkiel
• The Big Short by Michael Lewis
• Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
• The Mayo Clinic Guide to Stress-Free Living by Dr. Amit Sood